Friday, November 9, 2012

The Moon from My Attic on Social Media - A brand New Facebook Page!

I just recently got in my set of promotional postcards that I will be sending out to various manufacturers soon, so I'm excited about this next step of my journey into art licensing!

www.alexcolombo.com
I also launched my new (public) Facebook Page where I will be featuring interviewed artists to further promote them and their beautiful work. I'll share cool quizzes and other surprises ... anyone can participate; artist winners will be featured on the side bar of this blog for a full month for free! You can Like my new FB page here: facebook.com/CCDSalexcolombo


To top it all this week I entered a cool contest on Spoonflower, where I have a shop called Studio•Alex. The theme is Holiday Cocktail Napkins; you submit the artwork for a set of them and you can actually vote without needing to be registered or have an account. My napkins look like these below and they will be on sale soon, right after the contest. I appreciate your votes if you like them - it's easy and quick to do, just click on my design layout and then continue to the last page and enter your vote!


© 2012 alessandra colombo - www.alexcolombo.com

It seems to me, and I am new to this, that the work of marketing and promoting your art is a never ending one. I can assure you, though, that it is lots of fun and rewarding to collaborate with all of you!

I also want to add my many thanks to all past successful artists, as they have paved the road for the rest of us with their success. It is a real team activity after all - way before the internet grew into fruition. Artists have become more and more professional by learning from past pioneers who led the evolution of the industry and inspired many in the process.

Stay tuned for more great interviews and articles from artists, manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers...very soon!


No comments: